Copyright (c) 2011 - 2014 Nir Sofer
ChromeCookiesView is an alternative to the standard internal cookies viewer of Google Chrome Web browser.
it displays the list of all cookies stored by Google Chrome Web browser, and allows you to easily delete
unwanted cookies. It also allows you export the cookies into text/csv/html/xml file.
For every cookie, the following information is displayed:
Host Name, Path, Name, Value, Secure (Yes/No), HTTP Only Cookie (Yes/No), Last Accessed Time,
Creation Time, Expiration Time.
- This utility works on any version of Windows, starting from Windows 2000 and with any version of
- Version 1.10:
- Added secondary sorting support: You can now get a secondary sorting, by holding down the shift key while clicking the column header. Be aware that you only have to hold down the shift key when clicking the second/third/fourth column. To sort the first column you should not hold down the Shift key.
- Fixed to display date/time values according to daylight saving time settings.
- Fixed a crash problem occurred in some systems.
- Version 1.05 - Added option to copy the selected cookies in Netscape cookies.txt format (Ctrl+N)
- Version 1.02 - Fixed a crash problem that occurred when loading the cookies.
- Version 1.01 - Fixed bug: The date/time columns displayed incorrect values.
- Version 1.00 - First release.
ChromeCookiesView doesn't require any installation process or additional DLL files.
In order to start using it, simply run the executable file - ChromeCookiesView.exe
The main window of ChromeCookiesView displays the list of all cookies stored in your Google Chrome Web browser.
You can select one or more chookie entries, and then use the 'Delete Selected Cookies' (Ctrl+Del) to delete them.
If you want to view the cookies stored in another cookies file, go to 'Advanced Options' window (F9) and choose
the desired cookies file.
||Save the cookies list into a regular text file.
||Save the cookies list into a tab-delimited text file.
||Save the cookies list into a comma-delimited text file (csv).
||Save the cookies list into a tabular text file.
||Save the cookies list into HTML file (Horizontal).
||Save the cookies list into HTML file (Vertical).
||Save the cookies list into XML file.
This command-line option can be used with other save options for sorting by the desired column.
If you don't specify this option, the list is sorted according to the last sort that you made from the user interface.
The <column> parameter can specify the column index (0 for the first column, 1 for the second column, and so on) or
the name of the column, like "Host Name" and "Path".
You can specify the '~' prefix character (e.g: "~Secure") if you want to sort in descending order.
You can put multiple /sort in the command-line if you want to sort by multiple columns.
ChromeCookiesView.exe /shtml "f:\temp\cookies.html" /sort 2 /sort ~1
ChromeCookiesView.exe /shtml "f:\temp\cookies.html" /sort "Host Name" /sort "Path"
When you specify this command-line option, the list will be saved without any sorting.
Translating ChromeCookiesView to other languages
In order to translate ChromeCookiesView to other language, follow the instructions below:
- Run ChromeCookiesView with /savelangfile parameter:
A file named ChromeCookiesView_lng.ini will be created in the folder of ChromeCookiesView utility.
- Open the created language file in Notepad or in any other text editor.
- Translate all string entries to the desired language.
Optionally, you can also add your name and/or a link to your Web site.
(TranslatorName and TranslatorURL values) If you add this information, it'll be
used in the 'About' window.
- After you finish the translation, Run ChromeCookiesView, and all translated
strings will be loaded from the language file.
If you want to run ChromeCookiesView without the translation, simply rename the language file, or move
it to another folder.
This utility is released as freeware. You are allowed to freely use it at your home
or in your company. However, you are not allowed to make profit from this software or to
charge your customers for recovering their passwords with this software, unless you got a permission from the software author.
You are also allowed to freely distribute this utility via floppy disk, CD-ROM,
Internet, or in any other way, as long as you don't charge anything for this.
If you distribute this utility, you must include all files in
the distribution package, without any modification !
The software is provided "AS IS" without any warranty, either expressed or implied,
including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness
for a particular purpose. The author will not be liable for any special, incidental,
consequential or indirect damages due to loss of data or any other reason.
If you have any problem, suggestion, comment, or you found a bug in my utility,
you can send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
ChromeCookiesView is also available in other languages. In order to change the language of
ChromeCookiesView, download the appropriate language zip file, extract the 'chromecookiesview_lng.ini',
and put it in the same folder that you Installed ChromeCookiesView utility.