||MoveResize plugin for Volumouse
MoveResize is a plugin for Volumouse utility that allows you to resize or move the current active window by
rolling the mouse wheel or by pressing a hot-key , according to the rules that you define in Volumouse.
MoveResize adds 3 components to Volumouse:
- Resize Active Window: Change the size of the active window
- Move Active Window - Horizontal: Move the active window horizontally.
- Move Active Window - Vertical: Move the active window vertically.
Installing And Using The MoveResize Plugin
- Copy the plugin file (MoveResize.vpl) into the folder of Volumnouse.
- Exit from Volumouse and run it again.
- After you run Volumouse again, you should see the 3 new components of MoveResize plugin in the components combo-box
- Create a new rule with one of the 3 components of MoveResize plugin.
- In the advanced rule window, set the 'Indicator Type' to none.
- After setting the rule, choose a window on the screen that you wish to move or resize, and
roll the wheel (or press the right hot-key) according to what you defined in the rule.