||OpenCloseCD plugin for Volumouse
OpenCloseCD is a plugin for Volumouse utility that allows you to
open and close the door of your CD-ROM/DVD by rolling the mouse wheel or by pressing a hot-key , according to the rules that you define in Volumouse.
OpenCloseCD adds a new component for each CD-ROM/DVD drive that you have on your computer.
Installing And Using The OpenCloseCD Plugin
- Copy the plugin file (OpenCloseCD.vpl) into the folder of Volumnouse.
- Exit from Volumouse and run it again.
- After you run Volumouse again, you should see the new components of OpenCloseCD plugin in the components combo-box.
For example, if you have a CD-ROM drive on X:, you should see the 'Open/Close X:' component.
- Create a new rule with one of the OpenCloseCD plugin components.
- In the advanced rule window, set the 'Indicator Type' to none.